Travel Grant Program
The Organizing Committee of DPP2022 is pleased to announce the International Student Travel Grant Program. Our student grant program aims to assist MSc and PhD students to attend the symposium in Rotterdam. Up to 15 grants will be awarded to students working on a research project in the area of pig digestive physiology, nutrition, gut microbiology, immunology or other related areas, to support their attendance to the International Symposium on Digestive Physiology of Pigs 2022 in May 2022 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
– Travel grant applications is closed for submission –
• The number of travel grants will not exceed 15
• The organizing committee will award the grants on the academic merit and on area of origin, as we intend to stimulate students outside Europe to attend the symposium.
• Students are only eligible for one travel grant (and they are not transferable)
• Applicants must have an abstract accepted and be registered for DPP2022
• The grant will consist of an amount up to maximum € 750 that will be made available via bank transfer. The size of the grant can vary, depending on the estimated travel expenses, to be decided on by the Organizing Committee of DPP2022.
• Travel grant submissions will close on February 16, 2022.
• Travel grant recipients will be notified by email by March 1, 2022.
To be eligible for a DPP2022 travel grant, applicants must:
• Be a postgraduate (MSc or PhD) student enrolled in a research institute or university at the time of application;
• Students based in the Netherlands are not eligible for these travel grants;
• Provide a complete curriculum vitae (CV) and a letter of support from the supervisor;
• Provide the completed official DPP2022 travel grant application form;
• Have an abstract accepted by DPP2022 (please ensure you submit an abstract into the system; see dpp2022.com for more details);
• Finalise registration for DPP2022.
Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com by February 15th 2022 with ‘International travel grant’ in the email’s subject line. To make an enquiry, please also email as above.